American Chess Magazine - Nr.5
Lançamento - Janeiro 2018!
ACM # 5 inclui tudo sobre a vitoria do Carlsen no torneio Tata Steel, entrevista exclusiva com Lev Alburt, artigo de treinamento do Jacob Aagaard, etc.
- The King Among Mere Mortals - Carlsen’s triumph at the IOM Masters
- Mackenzie Molner’s highlights of Showdown in St. Louis
- Ivan Sokolov: Do Chess Columnists Play Chess?
- Aagard’s All-Round Training
- ‘How Levon Aronian Was First Across The Line’ and other World Cup stories by David Smerdon, Samuel Sevian, Vassily Ivanchuk and Alex Ipatov
- Exclusive Interview With Lev Alburt, US Chess Legend
- Michael Adams and Baskaran Adhiban on the notorius ‘Grandmaster Draw’
- Chess Parent’s Survival Guide
- State & Local Chess: Minnesota – The Rising North Star in Chess
- Carlsen’s long-time coach and second Peter Heine-Nielsen offers his advice to young players
Also presenting regular columns, tournament reviews from US and abroad, and plenty more instructive and educational materials.
Ano de publicação: Janeiro 2018