Chess Informant 145 - Harvest
LANÇAMENTO - OUTUBRO 2020!
CHESS INFORMANT’S 145th ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Rogers – Biel 2020 – tournament review
- Moradiabadi – The Legends of Chess (The Ragozin explorations)
- Foisor– The Legends of Chess(Technical Masterclass)
- Martinovic – The Croatian Championship – tournament review
- Marin – The Strength of Mobile Pawn Centre (Old Wine in New Bottles)
- Ivanisevic – The English Repertoire for White (Ivan’s Short Cuts)
- Sulskis – Thrill on the Endge of the Chessboaed (Interception)
- Perunovic – Sicilian Richter Rauzer
- Rambaldi – The Nimzo-Indian Defence – Opening Survey
- Priyadharshan Kannappan– Sacrificing the Queen – Part I
- Delchev – Tactics Training
- Prusikin – Positional Queen Sacrifice
- Rogers – Bath 1983 (The Past is a Foreign Country)
- Griffin – Botvinnik's Lectures
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
Ano de publicação: Outubro 2020